Mission, Vision & Values
Stillwater Life Services exists to promote a Christ-centered view of life and sexuality by offering hope and healing to women, men, and their families so they are enabled to make positive, life-affirming choices.
Through this Christ-centered ministry, Stillwater Life Services provides physical, emotional, and spiritual support for women and men dealing with unplanned pregnancies; offers support and healing to those who have experienced past abortions; and promotes sexual health and integrity, and the sanctity of life.
- Obedience – We desire to glorify, be obedient to, and serve God in everything we do.
- Pro-Life – We believe life begins at conception and are committed to upholding the sanctity of all human life.
- Transformation – We believe that Jesus Christ is the only one Who can truly transform a life; therefore, we are committed to presenting the Gospel in Word and deed to the clients we serve.
- Integrity – We are committed to maintaining the highest level of integrity in all interactions within the ministry and community.
- Truth – We are committed to the truth of Scripture and seek God’s guidance by study and prayer.
- Stewardship – We will exercise godly stewardship in all financial dealings.
- Awareness – We will stay true to the mission to which God has called us to as we strive to meet the needs of those we serve.
- Accuracy – We are committed to providing our clients with accurate information throughout all of our programs and services.
- Community – We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ, and we are committed to working with the Church to see Christ’s kingdom advance.
Click HERE to watch our 2-minute video on how you can support SLS in 2023.